The latest edition of LINK Magazine is online.
This edition contains:
- Life in the fast lane – Interview with Gold Coast adrenaline junkie Matt Speakman, who is the world’s first driver with paraplegia to race in a major motorsport series
- New article series – 10 Questions with the Chief (where we interview the CEO/director of a non-profit organisation… this time it’s Freddie Brincat from Community Bridging Services Inc)
- News from ACCAN and Telstra’s M-Enabling Australasia 2013 conference in August, including an interview with international speaker Karen Peltz Strauss from the US government
- Kangaroo casserole recipe from NOVA Employment
- NSW’s Violet Valentine on her how-to guide for “other chicks in chairs”, covering everything from making the bed to making love!
- Melbourne photographer Andrew Follows, who has an inherited, degenerative eye disease, shares his favourite shots
- PLUS sport, music, entertainment, books and plenty more!
read the August issue here http://linkonline.com.au/enews/mag-2013-08/